Blue Mountain is one of Canada’s most popular four season destinations and the fun doesn’t stop when the snow melts! There’s a summer activity for everyone at Blue!
Start your adventures at “Activity Central” located in Blue Mountain Village. Here you can book single activities or purchase a family package. Equipment rentals are available. Off-site tours include either pick up at the village or self guided.
- Chutes & Lumber Ball Run – Roll a wooden ball down more than 30 metres of track with interactive elements.
- Apex Bagjump – Take a leap from 4 platforms of varying heights.
- The Rock Climbing Wall – New and experienced rock climbers can scale the wall.
- Cascade Putting Course – 18 hole, par 67 putting course
- Open-Air Gondola – Stunning views from the base to the top of Blue!
- Plunge! Aquatic Centre – Water slides, rope swings, hot tubs, indoor water playgrounds
- Mill Pond Activity Centre – Paddle boats on Mill Pond
- Ridge Runner Mountain Coaster – Downhill thrill on Ontario’s only mountain coaster.
- Wind Rider Triple Zips – Soar through the air at speeds of up to 50km/hour.
- Canopy Climb Net Adventure – Suspended rope nets, slides, tree houses and watchtower.
- Woodlot Low Ropes – Choose from three self-guided courses that feature 25 different aerial elements
- Timber Challenge High Ropes – Seven courses test your balance and agility on over 75 aerial elements.
- Mountaintop Segway Tours – Navigate Blue’s extensive trail system on your very own Segway device.
Off Site Activities – Book at Activity Central
- Hiking (self guided) – varying trails offer stunning views.
- Blue Mountain Beach Club – Overnight guests can take the complimentary shuttle to the Beach Club to enjoy the sandy beach and water activities.
- Canoe or Kayak the Beaver River
- Hummer Tours – village pick-up
- Caving & Rock Climbing
- Stand Up Paddling in Collingwood Harbour
- Collingwood Charters Sightseeing Tour – daytime or sunset tours on the Huronic
- Scenic Caves
- Axe Throwing
- Monterra Golf – A challenging course with five tee boxes, so players of every level and ability can join the game.
- Mountain Biking – Blue Mountain offers some of Ontario’s best bike trails. Bring your own equipment or rent at Activity Central.
Book an Experience Tour
- Pedal & Paddle – A gondola-cycle- eat-paddle-cycle-drink adventure.
- Paddle & Wine Tasting – Beaver River tour followed by Georgian Hills Winery
- Vineyard Tour
Summer Kids Camps
Blue Mountain runs 3 Camps:
- Mountainside Camp – swim lessons at the Plunge and outdoor activities including golf, mountain biking, Woodlot Low Ropes, rock climbing and more.
- Beachside Camp – Activities include kayaking and stand-up paddle boarding.
- Monterra Tennis Camp – Certified tennis instructors